LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the B-I-G 3-0

Yes, I am officially 30 now. My kids and I celebrated with chicken nuggets and left over cake from the elders quorum activity. When I was younger my dad would ask my on my birthday if I felt any older. With rolling eyes I would reply, NO! I have to admit that I actually do feel older. People starting college seem sooo young. Actually, they don't seem as young as I just feel a lot older than them. Gone are the days of going to Pacesetter and then heading over to Kennesaw State for classes. It seems like yesterday I was there but I have been out of high school for 11 years now. I've been married for 8 1/2 years. I have a kindergartner and two others that are steadily on their way to school age. Where does the time go? I'm grateful for a husband who loves me and has a good job that allows me to be at home with our children. I'm grateful for my family and friends (I know that I am the worst with keeping up with people - sorry to my sister's who I never talk to). Hopefully 30 will bring with it a better ability for chatting on the phone because I am soooo bad at it. I am grateful for my children who are healthy and strong in their bodies and minds. I am grateful for the church and let's face it, I would not know anyone in my area if it weren't for church. And, thanks to my mom and dad for holding out and having six kids (me being the last) - if not for you I really would not be here today. Hopefully the next 30 years will be even better than the first 30. Love you all!

1 comment:

JLJ said...

Welcome to the old ladies club! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. :)