LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
8 years already?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MICHAEL!!!
Wow, I can't believe today is our 8 year anniversary. I guess we've been through a lot in the 9 years we've known each other. There was the January canoe trip down the semi frozen river, my skiing for a whole 10 minutes before I gave up to watch you snowboard instead, kids, dogs, runaway dogs, Iraq, Disney (World and Land), Cayman Island, Jamaica (boo), school (one of us has been in school for at least 8 out of the 9 years we've been together), PSSI, USMC, Scouting, church, Nauvoo, etc. Those are just a small amount of the memories that come to mind when thinking of us. I'm lucky to have met you 9 years ago in the Papermill Ward building that Sunday. Our wedding couldn't have been better and our sealing in Nauvoo was something that meant a lot to me and was an opportunity that I will never forget. I do Love you so much!!!! See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You look fantastic in these photos. Having 3 kids hasnt' been a bad thing for you at all!!
Post a Comment