LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Friday, May 22, 2009
Can it really be so easy?
My son is potty trained? YES!!! He totally goes by himself and the only accident he has had is when he fell asleep for a nap once. He even stays dry through the night. Three days of peeing down his legs and he'd had enough (so did I. on Sunday I almost gave up.) Since Sunday night he can go on his own and I don't even have to remind him. It's totally awesome. I have had two kids in diapers for almost two years. It gets really expensive and inconvenient after that long. Next, we'll work on Miley. She's not quite there yet, though she will go on the potty from time to time. I know this is somewhat gross, but it is an accomplishment that I wondered if I would ever see. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!!! Boys always take so much longer to potty train!
Post a Comment