LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"
The Glazebrook Family
The Glazebrook Family
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Swine flu...
I'm really aggravated. Madelyn has one more field trip scheduled to the Phoenix Children's Museum on May 22. She hasn't been to the Museum yet and I was excited for her to go. Well, now the school has cancelled all field trips, the kindergarten graduation, the school talent show, all after school intramurals, etc. This is so stupid. First off, I really think that Madelyn already got the flu (from school where most of her class has close ties to Mexico) over Easter. She was sick from Wednesday to Tuesday. They are cancelling all of these activities but they aren't cancelling school. If this is so bad that they are cancelling after school events for the kids who have been together at school all day wouldn't you think they should cancel school also?? It sounds like a reason to be lazy if you ask me. How many people do you think have had the flu and not gone to the hospital. We are not hypochondriacs in our house and I wouldn't have taken Madelyn to the hospital unless I had to. Probably many of us have been exposed to this and we're fine. So much for any fun activities during the last month of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment