LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Madelyn

Madelyn turned 5 on Wednesday. I made mickey pancakes for breakfast before school. Then at school, the kids and I stopped by and joined her "celebration of life" party and brought muffins to share (cupcakes are too sugary for the kids). We had stroganoff and watermelon for her dinner meal and then she got to open presents. She got her snuggie, a my little pony salon, a leapster 2, accessories, and games, money, and a bathing suit. I then had to rush out the door to Young Women. We waited until I got home after 9pm to have her cake. The other kids were asleep, so Madelyn, Michael, and I had her birthday cake song and celebration. Overall, I think she had a good 5th birthday.
She picked Annabell and Abby to be her lunch buddies for her b-day.
You would think these kids never saw a 1 and 2 year old before. They ran over to see Miley and Merrick when they woke up.
Madelyn and her teacher...and Arty Lopez. He managed to get in several of our pictures. Oh well.
My fweet, fweet children. (this is how Madelyn said sweet).

No comments: