LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

wait a minute

This morning I was driving the kids over to school. Natalia, one of the girls said, "who are you going to marry?" to the other kids in the car. Madelyn said Caleb (Major Clay's son who gave her a flower last year when we saw them in San Diego). I don't know why she likes him so much - maybe it was that they met once and he lives far enough away to make him seem great. Anyway, Ethan, the one boy in our carpool told Madelyn he was going to marry her. She told him no and he said she would marry him when she grew up. Five years old and already fighting the boys off. I guess that means we're in for some trouble a few years down the road. Yikes.

1 comment:

Zoey Renee said...

haha..yayah..i am tooo..hahah :DD