LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, January 28, 2010

100 days

On the 26th of January our Eagles celebrated 100 days of school. They each had to take in 100 snacks. Madelyn took 100 twizzlers. They had a nice little celebration.

We just got the new calender for next year. I'm a little surprised. The kids get out the 10th of June and go back July 26th. We get about 6 weeks of summer vacation. I do have to admit that they get 2 weeks off in October for fall break and 2 weeks at Christmas and 2 weeks for spring break. I know that this makes it easier on working parents because then they don't have to figure out what to do with the kids during the long summer. Guess we'll have to do a lot during that month and a half. The summers are getting shorter and shorter.

1 comment:

Zoey Renee said...

that dress sure looooooooks similar to something i have seen before.. i wonder where she got it