LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's raining it's flooding....

It started raining early this week and it only stopped Wednesday morning (enough for us to go to playgroup). It was so windy that they were forecasting winds at 65 miles an hour. I'm really surprised that our tree out front is surviving and I haven't seen too many trees down. Our backyard is so flooded. The sandbox area under the play set is all water. It hasn't rained this hard since we have been here. It definitely has been more rain than we saw all last year. I hope it dries out soon.




2 comments:

nana said...

Just think--it could have been mud!

Esther said...

I thank my lucky stars it wasn't mud. Cause then the mud would be all over my floor. This time we didn't have many issues with stuff getting tracked in!