LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party

We always go to trunk-or-treat at our church before Halloween. Then, we have made a tradition of going trick-or-treating with Tedd and Emily's family on their side of town. I didn't get any photos from actual Halloween, but the day before was just as good.
Michael and Michael playing a basketball game. Little Michael was Squirt from Finding Nemo. So cute!
Miley was her favorite princess again, Jasmine. Her costume is still big, so she may get to be Jasmine next year also. When I was 5 I was a flower girl for my sister Melynda's wedding. My Mom made my flower girl dress. I wore that dress for three or four years to our school Halloween costume parade - back when schools celebrated costumes and Halloween. I still have that dress. Maybe I'll put one of my girls in it and take a picture.


This year Madelyn really wanted to be Mulan. This was the last costume in her size at the Disney store when I got it. Of course it was already sold out on-line.





 Brothers!
 Merrick was Captain Hook this year for Halloween. It's too bad that it is still so hot in October here and usually the kids can't be anything that is too heavy or they sweat to death.
 This kid is such an Arizona boy. We live with squirt bottles in the summer months. He got used to getting drinks out of it also.
On our way to trick-or-treat

No comments: