LIVING IN "THE LIVABLE FOREST"

The Glazebrook Family

Thursday, October 27, 2011

the homeless man on the block

I recently discovered a homeless man hanging out around our side of the neighborhood. At first he stayed in the brush bat the Firestone behind our house. I always watch now because they have had their a/c units stolen and I don't want that going on so close to our house. Then this guy started moving closer to our houses. He left trash and would try to bum stuff off of people. It made me uncomfortable because you have no idea who this guy is and I don't need to have to deal with any problems from that. I was out trimming our tree before the trash people came and he got up and walked toward me so I went inside and took pictures of him in front of my house. Scary. (I did call the neighborhood management company and they told me to inform the police so that they are aware he is hanging out over here and that is all that we can do).
 This is two houses down from mine, scary.

 Soliciting our neighbors and then finding someone to bum a cigarette off of.

On a side note, since I am writing all of these months later to post, he left our neighborhood on Halloween and now I saw him at a small house down Southern. He doesn't live in our neighborhood anymore - THANK GOODNESS!

1 comment:

mandy said...

yikes--- i never heard. that greener pastures down southern doesn't happen to be my house right?